That was not cool.
Other than that, it was a good day. I had a nice haul, including:
- a tan Spyder jacket. I've been looking for a new jacket. I love my Eddie Bauer Windcutter, but it's black and it's boring. The tan is sleek and suave. Plus, there's a freaky spider logo in the middle of the back.
- the aforementioned, nausea-inducing, Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii.
- a Nyko charging kit for my wireless Xbox 360 controller.
- a few shirts.
- The Ice Limit book by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Since my favorite author, Michael Connelly, is in-between books now, and I've read all his Harry Bosch books, I needed some new authors to get me through. I tried reading some Lee Child/Jack Reacher books last year, and they were entertaining, but too much of the same (loner vs. cast of thousands). The Preston/Child books started poorly (IMO), with Relic, but really picked it up with Thunderhead. I just finished Riptide a week or so ago and loved that. So far, The Ice Limit seems pretty cool. If you like your fiction with a dash of archeology/science, you should check out some of their books.
- an espresso tamper and a beverage thermometer.
- a pair of flaming lounge pants. With flames. And fire.
- Some cash.
Until next Xmas!