Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Moving on...

I've been a user of Blogger since 02/05. I've written about a lot of stuff here, ranging from my music to my kids to my dad's passing. I'm still going to write, but I'm moving the writing to a different blog host.

Not that there's anything wrong with Blogger.com; Blogger's been great to me. But I came across a different blog host that seems a little neater with some cool bells and whistles.

I've imported the last 50 or so posts from here to the new link so you can check it out. In the meantime, if you are looking for new So Yummy content from me, check it here:

http://soyummy.tumblr.com

I'll continue doing P365 with Blogger.com for the time being. I like the format there, but I will mess around with tumblr's templates to see if there's something else that's better suited. Plus, I'm hoping the switch will inspire me to post more boring stuff to entertain you with.

Hit it!