Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend update

Just a quickie. A show review is forthcoming; I just have to sit down and write it.

Saturday was a "glasses" day, as in I wore my glasses all day after getting to bed after 3am in the morning. We looked for ways to clean puke from the Pilot.

Sunday I went to church and got my God rock on with Rob. That was nice. It's always a pleasure to play with him and even playing God rock is no exception. We spent the afternoon looking for more ways to clean puke from the Pilot, as well as a new digital camera. Our screen broke and the replacement I got for it didn't work. Boo.

Today I came to work and was promptly called by the love of my life. She had taken Rye to Children's for a follow-up to his surgery. So not only did he get checked out, but she did as well, after accidentally getting boiling hot (literally!) water on her right hand. A few moments of agony and a couple of drugs later, Marci's second degree burn is doing as well as it can.

Whoopee doo! Look at us!