Friday, June 26, 2009

Rock and Roll Marathon

I'm not running it, silly, I'm playing in it. I'm doing the "Rock and Roll" portion, not the "Marathon" portion.

Lund Bros. is playing tomorrow. We have to be there at the ungodly hour of 6:00am (considering Bella has been waking us up daily at 5:30ish, it shouldn't be too different). Poor Sean and Chris are coming from Tacoma so they're probably leaving their necks of the woods around 4:30 or so. Yikes.

I just talked to a friend who is running the 1/2 marathon and she's leaving for Qwest (where the runners are congregating) at 4:00am. Yikes again.

Looks like the weather should cooperate. Hopefully the logistics are set up for tomorrow. I know kind of where we're playing (SR99 S @ Elliot Ave onramp), but beyond that, it's kind of wait and see. As in wait until I get there and see WTF is going on.

Good luck to the runners! Get ready to rock!