Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to Blogger… for now

I haven’t been blogging much at all for the past few months. It just seems I have not much to write about. Or that I do, but I find it terribly boring, and if I find it boring, well, goodness knows what anyone else would think about it.

Anyway, with my new job at the Microsoft Store, I’ve been trying to learn more about the MS products, one of which is this free program called Windows Live Writer. It’s basically a word processor, but it imports your blog settings (in this case, Blogger’s settings for the original So Yummy blog), and it allows you to write within the blog itself, instead of Blogger’s horrible back end. Imagine writing with the power of MS Word, and when you’re done, you press “Publish,” and, POW, it’s published!

Pretty cool.

Trouble is, WLW doesn’t support tumblr. I guess that’s not a terrible thing, but it just means for now, I’ll be bouncing back to Blogger.