Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things for which I am thankful

In no particular order:

  • a house in which to live
  • a furnace for which to heat
  • a dog for which to mock/walk/talk (to) and be entertained by
  • a job for which to make a few dollars (and new friends!)
  • a daughter for which to be proud of, cherished and loved by
  • a son for which to be proud of, to play with, and to watch grow
  • a wife for which to hold near, dear and true to my heart

Ok, so it’s a little sappy. I think I’m just nervous for Black Friday.

I’m also thankful for:

  • my mom, pitching in when I need help
  • my brothers, for being my brothers and always being cool
  • my dad, for being “out there” and “always around”
  • my friends, for caring and reaching out

But wait, there’s more!

  • my Kindle, it’s always by my side
  • my basses, neglected recently, but will go with me to the grave
  • my VW, 2 idiot lights on at all times and I still love it so
  • my bed, where the magic happens (SLEEP)

Speaking of sleep……… zzzz