Friday, May 13, 2005

Myspace.com

What's up bitches?

Been spending an evening goofing off with Myspace.com. Some of you might know when I first started a blog, I used Myspace.com. Trouble was, it's a confusing thing to use. People thought they had to sign up to read my ramblings. Rather than feed the confusion, I started this page, which is much easier to use. For the Lund Bros., though, I've started a new Myspace.com site, which you can see here.

Now, you don't have to join or be a member or anything to see that site. It's a big networking thing. I joined and now I can add myself as a friend to, oh, say Jim. Then, his friends see me and maybe one says, "Hmm, the Lund Bros. sound interesting. Let's check them out." They take a look, love what they hear/see, and start telling their bitches, and so on and so on and so on.

You'll see some Myspace.com sites with thousands of friends. Impressive. But when you realize that there are some people that will join just for the sake of joining, you take it with a grain of salt. Apparently those people are called Myspace whores. Me? I'm O.G., baby. Straight up ballin', you know.

So, if you see fit, be my friend.