Friday, August 01, 2008

It's 12:30. Why am I still up?

Well, part of it was because I was watching Mad Men. I got hooked into the hype for season 2 and I figured since the show was On Demand, I'd give it a try. So far, I'm 5.5 episodes in and I really like it.

I've been bumming around a little the past few days. I don't know what my problem is. I think part of it has to do with Riley and his impending doctor's appointment. It's on Monday and afterward, we should have a better idea on what we'll need to do. Surgery may be imminent, but we won't know for sure until Monday.

I think part of it also is just feeling lonely. I don't know what it is, really. I have a loving family. My job is fine, I suppose. I got to see friends when my wife and kids were away. Who knows? Maybe it's just being tired and 12:33 that's getting to me.

I don't know. Don't think that I'm depressed or anything... far from it. I think I'm having a bout of the self-pities right now. I'll get over it.

Happy Friday, everyone!