Monday, August 25, 2008

Still here, don't worry.

As if anyone was...

Not much is new since last week. It's rained a whole lot. There was lightning and thunder tonight. In the sky, that is.

I've started working out again. Doing a different ON Demand work out, this time with a ball and cardio. It's pretty cool. I hope to be in swimsuit shape for next season.

I'm sorely missing playing bass. The Lunds have been on a break with summer and all, and the Scheme is still just once a week or so. I hope to have some shows soon with the Lunds, but none of the clubs have gotten back to me yet.

Football is starting and that is AWESOME. I just finished watching SEA vs SD and, despite the result, I was encouraged by the play of Charlie Frye and our running game. Bring on the regular season!

I've also joined a fantasy football league. I have no idea what I'm doing. My team is the Invisible Sandwiches, so beware.

Haley is gearing up for school next week. Her school is brand new, from the ground up. They are still working on building it as we speak. They should be ready, for the most part, by next week. There's rumors flying around that the teachers may strike, so I guess we'll see what happens with that.

Speaking of Hairley, she's been quite the gem the past few weeks. Her brattiness appears to be a thing of the past, so much so that when she is a brat, I'm really thrown for a loop. She's back to the girl I know and love and that is so good for me. She does start her school routine, though, and that may make it a huge mess. Ask me again next week.

In breaking news, Marci just got home from the store and presented me with a...

PED EGG! For Men! I'm gonna give myself a pedicure! SO Fabulous!