Monday, November 10, 2008

Songbook IV


After 3 plus years, after dozens of shows, a new Lund Bros. record is finally available. It's entitled Songbook IV and it's at all the cool online stores (www.cdbaby.com or www.notlame.com), or at a Lund Bros. show near you.

Not only do we have this CD for you, but it's also a Double CD! Just like our previous CD Tangents, this one features 2 discs. One full of Chris' songs and the other full of Sean's songs. Trust me, it's just easier this way.

I'm pretty excited because I'm finally on record with the Lunds. After being their longest tenured bassist, I have some proof. All I asked was that they spell my name right on the CD jacket. I'm happy to say they complied.

So now I just need to get a show booked, but the timing couldn't be worse. With holidays fast approaching, I'm thinking that any CD release party needs to be after the first of the new year. I'll keep y'all posted.