I've just been lazy. There it is. I've had plenty of time in front of this computer, but I've been lazy.
So what have I been up to the past month? Here you go, in no particular order:
- Stayed in a yurt (look it up).
- Walked the dog.
- Lost my temper with the kids.
- Got a library card. Back in the day when I applied for a card, it took a few weeks to be mailed home. Now? Fill out a form, pick a card and, pow, it's yours. Pretty cool.
- Read a bunch of Cesar Millan books.
- Played a gig at the Sunset for the first time in a long time, and it was only 5 songs!
- Played with the Scheme for the first time since Gregg sliced his thumb, and it was only 5 songs! :)
- Bought a DSLR (used) Canon Rebel XT.
- Got in some hot water for buying said camera.
- Sold bass effect pedals on craigslist.
- Painted neighbor's house.
- Sweated a ton when the temps were 100+. Gave thanks for buying a room AC unit when Marci was pregnant with Riley.
- Hung out with my brother, who was in town from Ireland.
- Went to the new Spaghetti Factory in Tukwila.
- Applied for a bunch of jobs.
- Did not get invited to any job interviews.
- Questioned my abilities to find a job.
- Saw a movie with Haley on the hottest damn day of the year.
So in between all those activities and happenings, it's not like I haven't had time to post. I just haven't been motivated to do so. I don't know why.
Anyway, I am going to try to be a better blogger, for my own sanity's sake and for the meager entertainment for others. Believe it or not, for reasons unknown, people still check this blog. I guess that's cool, right?
In the meantime, here's a picture.