Friday, January 01, 2010

Project 365 has begun!

It's no secret that I've developed some interest in photography recently. An "imaginary" friend of mine just finished this project and it inspired me to do the same. It's called Project 365 (or something similar) and it's about taking and posting one photo a day to a blog, flickr, Facebook, whatever.

This guy did a blog and, incredibly, finished it yesterday. It's pretty amazing how far his photography went from day 1 to day 365. I haven't seen all the pictures, but there definitely are some good ones there.

Today I took Marci's camera to a friend's party and ended up forgetting all about it. This evening, after dinner, I did some shooting around the house and didn't come up with anything super awesome.

What's cool about the project is that there really are no rules. Sure, there are some AWESOME pictures taken out there, but I'm going to post what I like and what works for me. I'm hoping to improve my technique and knowledge about photography as well as entertain some folks. Along the way, I'll have a cool little photo diary of sorts to keep as an historical view of 2010.

Assuming I complete it, that is...

I will try to update daily, but if I'm unable to, it'll just have to wait. After all, life does go on, right?

The link is here: gwonchang365.blogspot.com. I hope you check it out and follow me along.