Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello friends

Day 84 is up and done! It's been fun and most days, I totally look forward to shooting something for my P365. Other days? Not so much. Either I need to get out of the house more or I need to start finding beauty in the mundane.

Seriously, how many more shots of flowers and junk can I take???

In lieu of killing myself with boring shots, I've been working on learning more technique (using the histo more than ever!), post-production (just got a refurbished Wacom tablet for my controlling pleasure), and setups (lightbox, anyone?).

The past few days have been a little off for me. I think I have a sinus infection. I don't feel horrible, but I do feel off. Like on a 1 to 100 scale (one is good, 100 is bad), I feel about a 5. Just enough to notice, not enough to care, I suppose. Hopefully it's not a sinus infection and it goes away on its own... but I think it's a sinus infection. Bleh.

Oh, hey. I cleaned my desk today!

I'm trying to set up a gig for the Lunds at the Comet on Capitol Hill. I have my friend's band, the Hard Way, willing to play with us. Now I just need another. It'll be for May 15th, and it's a "matinee" show, meaning late afternoon. Know anyone??
I guess that's it for now. Here's what the tablet can do!