- Drove my mom's new BMW into Kirkland for an errand.
- Picked up Riley from school for the first time in a while. It was his "half-birthday" today.
- Had lunch with a new friend and hit it off quite nicely.
- Received a new lens from said friend. Thanks!!
- Talked photography for the better part of an hour over Thai food.
- Took mom's new BMW to BMW Seattle with the kids. Only made it to Mercer Island with the top down before the kids started getting too cold.
- Saw my brother at BMW Seattle.
- Took some pictures of the kids dancing at the new BMW parking lot. It's quite the facility.
- Met a neighborhood dog in our back yard at home. We think it belongs to a family around the corner. Very friendly Golden Retriever.
- Decided to try to teach Riley how to ride a bike sans training wheels. Was minorly successful. He did better than I thought he would.
- Had breakfast for dinner.
Friday, March 05, 2010
Did some cool stuff today. In no particular order, I: