Friday, May 09, 2008

Quickie Update

I have been on a huge Oasis kick lately. In fact, you might say I'm obsessed with them. In fact, I got a phone call yesterday and it was the 90s and they want their music back. I'm debating whether or not to buy tickets for their show in August.

I got my new bass yesterday. It's black on black and it looks pretty boss. The neck is all wacked out though, so I'll take it to Mike Lull to have a look at it today.

I've searched all the local papers and ads for mentions of our big show (actually, the Sportsmens' big show) tomorrow and there's nothing. But I also saw that for next Thursday's show at the Sunset, the PI put a little check mark next to the listing, meaning "We recommend". I think that may be the first time we've been on a recommended show (though it's probably for the YS and TSMIII).

Believe it or not, I'm still exercising. Last week I only did once and felt like a turd. This week, I've done it twice (as is my norm, though I really need to up it) and felt pretty good.

Indiana Jones in 2 weeks!!!