Thursday, January 08, 2009

Never fear, I'm still here

But I'm feelin' lazy. I haven't recapped my last show with the Scheme (fyi it was last Friday). I haven't done much in the way of blogging, other than posting some pictures to Haley and Riley's blogs.

Things have been moving along, I suppose. We had some drama at work on Monday, none on Tuesday, drama on Wednesday and today there was none. So I guess that means there will be drama tomorrow. Super!

When I haven't been working, it seems I've been playing bass. So that's a good thing, right? I've also tried to start working out again, but this week, only one time so far. Tomorrow and Saturday are out as I have plans both nights, so it looks like Sunday will not be a day of rest for me.

I guess I'm not in the mood to blog tonight. So this is all you get. Bye!