Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Geeking out with Facebook

I joined another "social networking" site. Believe it or not, I'm not doing it to get attention, or to get the contact info for minors. I'm doing it because I'm a GEEK! I added a banner with my mug on it to the right. Click on it and add me as a friend!

Also, have I mentioned that I love my bass? Damn! We rehearsed last night and it sounded quite good. Sean played some inspired drums, that's for sure. Maybe it was Jeff from the Young Sportsmen's performance that did it? Anyway, we'll be debuting 2 new songs on Friday. That'll be fun.

Riley turned 3 yesterday. He had a major meltdown to celebrate the day before. Good lord. This boy is so stubborn sometimes. He gets it stuck in his head that he wants something done a certain way (the other day it was wanting to pee standing up. Trouble was his penis was too low for the bowl in question.) and unless he gets his way, it's freakin' Meltdown City. Anyway, I ended up driving him around for half an hour while Marci and Haley hung out looking at closet treatments. Maybe I got the better end of the deal after all.

Been watching a lot of Mariners baseball. They are looking quite good and it is a joy to watch Ichiro hit balls all over the field. I have had a man-crush on him for many years. He and Matt Bellamy from MUSE.

Speaking of MUSE, they are coming to town on 9/9, Sunday, at KeyArena. I have had a ticket for a few weeks now. Sadly, I will be going with me, myself and I only as no one else I know knows who MUSE is or, in certain cases, just didn't want to go. Boo! It'll be my third time seeing them. First at Neumo's in 04, then at the Paramount last year and now at KeyArena. Can't wait!

Okey dokey. Time to go fold some laundry. Goodnight.

----------------
Now playing: The Posies - Any Other Way
via FoxyTunes