Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What's wrong with me?

It's Tuesday night and I'm BORED. I've surfed the net. I've played with my son. I've listened to music. I've played my bass. I suppose I could go to bed, but it's still early.

We have a Tivo and consider it to be part of the family. It was a sad day last Sunday when Tivo's cousin, Tivo Jr. (my bro's Tivo. We were Tivo-sitting while he was on his honeymoon), had to go back home. But we still have our Tivo, filled with entertainment, right?

Usually, I can find something I want to watch on Tivo. We have Season's Passes to shows like Lost and Alias, and those were shows I used to watch religiously. I was pumped up for the new season for Alias (J. Garner with bangs = teh hotness), but, after a few shows, I just lost interest. Same goes for Lost. The premise was interesting, but the dialog just DROVE ME NUTS. I couldn't stand how the characters would talk to each other. It's as if they never crashed in the first place.

So, I'm reduced to blogging. Aren't you guys lucky?

Band update: had rehearsal last night. Went well, with the StarChief guys. The songs, both ours and Brew's, are coming along nicely. Haven't heard back from Lund Bros. yet. My contact has been out of town and, though he said we'd hook up tomorrow, the 2nd, I think he won't be back until the 3rd or 4th. Still looking forward to it.

I'll keep you posted.