Sunday, April 01, 2007

OMG WTF

I wanted to write a birthday list post so I went back a couple years to April 05. The post at the top reads,
Good lord, I don't know if I can continue the Robin saga. I should let the poor girl rest in peace. Not that she's dead or anything; I have no clue where she is now. But the next few entries are all about how a boy feels about a girl.
So, it's quite funny to me now that not only do I know where Robin is, I see her every once in a while.

It turns out that she and her kid(s?) go to the same Y that Haley and Riley go to (and Marci works at and I used to work at)! Apparently this Y is the Center of All Things Chang. I pointed her out to Marci and she thought it was quite funny.

I think it's quite terrifying. The two loves of my life, in the same place at the same time. In the group of people I run with, there's a saying,
Two men enter; one man leaves.
I wonder if that could apply here.