Monday, March 17, 2008

Gym Log

For those who care, I worked out last night. Did Trainer Bob's Cardio Max from On Demand.

What have I noticed since I've started working out?
  1. The workouts are getting easier. I don't feel like dying when I'm done.
  2. Jumping lunges are still a huge downer.
  3. I feel good in that I am doing something about my ever expanding waist line.
  4. I'm not sore anymore the next day.
  5. That's about it.
I haven't weighed myself, but I'm pretty sure nothing in that department has changed. I think I'd be well served to maybe change my diet a little. I don't think I eat too much portion wise, but I think what I eat could be improved. Perhaps instead of a bagel with cream cheese every morning, I should eat fruit and something. And maybe the cereal (with nonfat milk!) at 10:00pm or later should stop as well?

I should probably increase the intensity of workouts as well. I think more than 2 times a week would be beneficial. Duh.

Anyway, I'll see if I'm up for the challenge tonight. Tune in and find out!