Monday, May 23, 2016

Riley and I at the Museum of Flight!

Several weeks ago, a customer and I got chatty at work. Turns out that this guy was a docent at the Museum of Flight. I mentioned how we had a membership a few years ago but hadn't renewed and hadn't been back for a while.

A few days later, he came back with information about a program called Connections (link, but enrollment appears to be closed now), which allows students to get free admission until they turn 18, as long as they're accompanied by an adult (who also gets free admission!). I filled out the application, and it was done.

Yesterday, Marci had a thing for Plexus and Haley went on a shopping date with a friend, so it was Riley and I. Since he's still getting over lingering effects of his concussion, we decided to finally go to the Museum of Flight.

It was nice to get some boy time in. Plus, since it was free, that made it even sweeter. Next time, we'll bring the girls, too.

Here's some pictures.
Flattening a penny for .50 cents.

Derp time.

Riley really enjoyed the "jukeboxes" that would play music or news from WWI.

Cool instrument dial photos. Reminiscent of the watches I like.

Digging this paint job.

I'll be honest, taken to crop to make into a lock screen for my phone.

Looking north.

He can't smile normal.